Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mortimer the littlest mortician

    And now another installment of Mortimer the littlest mortician!

    Mortimer goes into see his mom cooking an apple pie in the kitchen. He says, “Mom, I have a joke. Do you want to hear it?”
    She puts her apple corer down and said, “Sure hon I would love to hear a joke.”
    “Ok, what’s the best way to unload a truck of dead babies?”
    “What?” She screamed as she crushed the apple in her left hand. Where did you hear such a joke?”
    “Jeffery told it to me.”
    “Don’t you lie young man. We both know that Jeffery isn’t real who told you that joke?”
    “Jeffery told me.”
    His mother obviously shaken slammed the smashed apple on the counter and said, “Fine, no pie for you until you tell me who told you that joke.”

    Mortimer went up to his room and closed the door. Jeffery was sitting on his bed and asked, “What did she think? Did she die laughing?” He then mumbled, “I guess not my dad isn’t here.”
    “She said that it was a horrible joke, I’m not to tell it to any one, and I can’t have any pie until I tell her who told me the joke.”
    “Well, that won’t do will it? Tell her it was Susan I never really liked her. Oh yeah, and get me some pie too!”
   
    Mortimer left his room to find his mom, and get a piece of pie for himself and one for Jeffery.

-P

1 Comments:

Blogger Your Local Fox Affiliate said...

So...it's with a pitchfork, right?

October 17, 2007 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home