Thursday, December 20, 2007

OLIVE LOAF

I honestly can’t believe I got outta’ there. Who knew it could be that simple? Not me, that’s for sure. I walk in, bark the orders and everybody falls in line. Shit. Not one single person stood up to me. No guns, no plastique strapped to me, no hostages. In, out. All I had was a sandwich. Olive loaf on wheat, no tomato. I guess it’s true what they say. If you walk in with the right tone of voice, demanding something, you’ll get your way. It wasn’t even a hoagie or anything. Not a footlong. Just olive loaf on wheat, no tomato. I swear, people hit the floor. Crying, pleading. I think that one woman peed herself. And I know the security guard had a piece on his hip. Never once went for it. $4,900 and all it took was a fucking sandwich. Those people must really fear olive loaf.




-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home