Tuesday, December 11, 2007

POSITIVE SPIN & THE PREX CATERING COMPANY

We’re going to have to let him go. That’s all there is to it.

We can’t just lay him off! What about the law?

Positive Spin is bullshit! It doesn’t make sense to hire these people if they’re not qualified!

Well, I’m sorry if I’m the only one in this company that cares about people’s feelings.

It’s got nothing to do with feelings or caring, Joan! We’re running a business here! I want the best guy for the job, not some spazz who can’t even boil water without dropping it on his crotch.

Oh my God! Did Kenny really do that to himself?

No. No! But I did catch him trying to put his puppy in the cake batter.

Look, I don’t like the law any better than you, but let’s face it. Positive Spin gives some fantastic opportunities to people who might never have gotten a chance to show the world what they can do. It opens doors for them and broadens the workforce. I shouldn't even have to explain this to you.  It’s about self-worth!

Yeah. Explain that to my cousin who lost a promotion to a 40 year old who still wears a diaper. You realize how long my cousin’s been walking that beat? This waterhead swoops in and makes sergeant!

Don’t call them that!!

What? Waterhead? Sleepyface? God’s Lil’ Abortions? What? What should I call them then?

You’re being irrational! Kenny stays on. That’s the end of it!

Okay, fine! Don’t listen to me, the voice of reason! But the next time we cater a party and the guests complain that the crepes taste like dog dick, don’t say I didn’t warn you.




-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home