Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SOMETIMES

Sometimes I look into her eyes and see the only person I ever want to see when I wake up.  Sometimes when we’re quiet in the car, I worry that I’ve done something wrong, but them I realize that she enjoys the shared silence as much as I do.  Sometimes I hear a symphony in her goofy, adorable laugh.  Sometimes I forget what it was like to think that I could do better.  Sometimes being next to her on the cat-haired couch is the only place I ever could see myself.  Sometimes her head will rest on my shoulder and I hope that it will never leave.  Sometimes she has power over me, which scares me in a way.  Sometimes I think about us growing old together.  Sometimes all these things combined can crush the problems of the world.




-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home