Saturday, April 19, 2008

DALE'S ECCENTRICITIES

This boutique promises everything in its faded, tacky signage.  The words “Dale’s Eccentricities” blast you with glowing orange neon, which is the only life I see coming from this store.  The windows are covered in old cardboard, promising everything from designer snowboots to low-priced medications.  The place looks like it’s been in business for more than 20 years.  It’s weird because I know I’ve seen customers walk in, but never seen anybody walk out, much less walk away with anything they’d just bought.  Is it a front for some shady dealings or is it actually a real business?  And what qualifies as “eccentricities?”  I should pay more attention to Dale’s clientele.  Stake the place out maybe.  But I’ll never have the balls to ever go in.





-SLL 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home