Monday, June 2, 2008

WE HOPE THAT YOU CHOKE

You’d need a Hell of a lot of explosives to take down all those skyscrapers.

 

I didn’t say I was taking them down, as you put it.  I’m blowing their tops off.

 

Well, what kind of message is that?

 

Vote Hillary.  What the fuck kind of message do you think it is?  I plan on laying down a few ground rules with the detonation of the top floors.

 

I still don’t get it.  Why?  What’s the point?

 

The point is this.  Tomorrow is “Wrong Nigga’ ta’ Fuck Wit’ Day.”  Day zero.  From there we count backwards.

 

I can’t, uh . . I can’t work for you anymore.

 

Charlie, nobody quits.

 

I’m sorry.  I’m going to have to.

 

Oh, Charlie.  You’re so short-sighted.

 

How do I get out of here?

 

You simply press this button.

 

What does that do?

 

It lets you go.  And it starts day zero.

 

You mean, “Wrong N- . . .”

 

“Wrong Nigga’ ta’ Fuck Wit’ Day,” yes.





-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home