Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dear Peter,



Dear Peter,

    We have been together for quite some time now. You know things have been fine for the past few years. Not just fine, but excellent. I could not have asked for a better partner. I wouldn’t pick anyone else, even if I had the opportunity to do it all over again.
I love you. I really do. When we have been together as long as we have it’s hard to not love someone.  But, you have lately treated me like shit. The crap you have put me through has been ridiculous.  I think it all started when we went to Mexico. Well, that’s when the problems started. If we were talking this out I am sure you would point out the fact that Mexico wasn’t at fault, or anything to do with that trip. It was lovely. We loved every bit of it, and you know it!
I am sure you will try to blame stress, specifically stress from school. I know that grad school is tough. I know the drive back and forth to Tuscaloosa was rough. It was tiring and lonely. Sitting in your car for hours a day, day after day was not easy. We both know that while these might have contributed to your problem, it was not THE problem.
We found out that you are not perfect. You have defects. We all do. We know my defects and we have decided to work together on them. I thought that we had agreed to work on our problems.
When you decided to push the limits and see how far you could take it you did nothing but hurt both of us. You started sneaking around. I know you started small and almost daily did a little more than the day before.
Finally, you went over the edge yesterday. You went too far and now you will pay.  If you think you can stomach what you have done go ahead and try it again and see where it gets you.  I am not mad at you, just upset. Really, really upset. Your ass will burn for what you have done. I hope you are happy.

You can’t treat me like this, and expect me to stay happy.


Gretchen Isabella Tract


-P

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger CaseyA said...

Yipes! and Hmmmmm.

August 23, 2007 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home