Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Block out with your cock out (343)

      I felt that something was amiss. The girls kept leaving to go to the restroom, like they would in a movie about coke or smack.

      I didn’t care though. I liked Violet, and I was going to find out if she liked me tonight. I asked her if she’d like to go to another bar. This was my chance to get her alone. Immediately, Hortence had the idea to go karaoke.

      Outside, Hortence insisted that Violet sat up front with her, which left me alone in the back with Hortence’s ass of a boyfriend, Blaine.

      It seemed like at every turn, Hortence was Blocking me from my intended goal: making nice with the lovely and foreign Violet.

      Finally, after singing Sunday bloody Sunday at the karaoke bar, I gave up. I called a cab and went outside to wait. Oddly enough, it was Blaine that volunteered to wait with me. I respected him for that. I still do. I believe he knew what was going on… I like to think he tried to tell me, and I just didn’t get it.

EPILOGUE

      As it turns out, Hortence had been drafted by Violet because she felt that I liked her, but didn’t like me back. That’s cool.

      What was not cool was that Hortence couldn’t just pull me to the side and tell me this, after all, we’d been friends for quite sometime. Instead, Hortence opted to let me blow in the wind, embarrassing my self all night.

      Even better was the fact that Hortence herself ended up abandoning the lovely Violet soon after due to the fact that she didn’t appreciate the way Blaine stared at Violet’s ample, foreign bosom.

      Women.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home