Saturday, November 10, 2007

I wrote that

Ok, here is the deal. When I am forty-two I develop time travel. How do I know this? Future me came and told me.

Space-time continuum? That bull from the Back to the Future movies isn’t real or doesn’t apply. He didn’t seem concerned so I didn’t think to ask. He appeared one day made a few suggestions about life. You know, don’t worry about Y2K, don’t go to New York in September of 2001, and avoid New Orleans anytime. The last thing he told me was a bank account number and a trust fund number.

The trust fund contains the money earned from music royalties. Future me developed a time machine, and went back in time to write some of the most iconic songs from the past fifty years.

You want an example? Ahhh one I know of is every top ten hit from Hank Williams Jr. Hank Sr. went to future me and asked him to help make his son famous, but don’t write anything better than I could write.

I don’t know if its true. Its just what I told myself.

Don’t ask about your future. I don’t know, yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home