Friday, November 23, 2007

UNCLE STOOLY

How much farther?

Honey, sit down! And put your seatbelt on!

How much longer?

Dammit, I will stop this car, I swear!

Mommy doesn’t like it when you swear.

That isn’t swearing, honey. Shit. Piss. Fuck. Tittyballs. That’s swearing.

I’m telling Mommy.

I don’t care. Now, put your seatbelt on! We’re almost there.

Where are we going? I’m hungry!

Honey, listen. If you sit in your seat and put your seatbelt on, we’ll go to Cecil Burger, okay?

I don’t want Cecil’s. I want bar-be-que.

Dante’s then. Just sit down, okay?

Dante’s? Really?

Yes, I promise. Is your seatbelt on?

Yes.

Alright. See, now you can take it off! We’re here! That didn’t take long, did it?

Kinda’. What are we doing? Where are we?

The woods. Now, listen, sweetheart. Remember when I told you that one day Daddy isn’t going to be around anymore and how one day you’ll have to take over the business?

Yeah?

Well, Daddy’s decided to start training you a little earlier than he thought. Remember Daddy’s boss?

Mommy?

No, his other boss. His underboss, Mister Bastinado.

Uncle Stooly?

Yeah, see, he’s not really your uncle, sweetheart. Turns out, he was just the nickname we like to call him and he was turning state’s evidence against Daddy. So, we have to hide him out until this all blows over. Hey! You want to see Uncle Stooly?

Yeah!

Great! I’ll pop the trunk.




-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home