Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Virtual Booty Machine

“This is it? It’s kinda sharp.”

“Well, the design boys felt that all the edges would give it a sleek futuristic look. I mean it is a Virtual Booty Machine.”

“Shouldn’t this ‘Booty Machine’ at least be round like a booty? I don’t think I can say I have ever seen a sharp booty.”

“No its not the machine that is the booty. It’s a ‘Virtual Booty Machine’ not a true ‘Booty Machine’. You walk up, put the goggles on, and hold onto the handles. After you answer a few questions about booty preference you get to experience the greatest booties of all time.”

“Wow! So it’s a sex simulator?”

“Oh no, that’s quite vile. Its strictly look but don’t touch.”

“Oh. Can I still try it?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home