Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WE DON'T SWIM IN YOUR TOILET

"Now, do you think we need to go down the rules for them before it starts?"

"I don’t think so, Don."

"You know, like, ‘No Spitting,’ ‘Hands to Yourself,’ ‘Quiet, Please.’ Stuff like that."

"I think they’ll figure it out, in all honesty."

"You just never know. I’m just trying to stay prepared for any contingency here."

"Don, maybe the ‘Quiet, Please’ rule should start with you. Keep it down, for Christ’s sake."

"I can talk! Can I not talk?"

"You sure as Hell can."

"What is society without rules, Ralph? Huh? You wanna’ answer me that?"

"Anarchy, Don. Anarchy, okay?"

"Right. Anarchy. This place is a hair trigger ready to pop without them. Rules are what keeps these kind of people in line. Oh, God! She’s crying. Should I tell her to be quiet?"

"Why don’t you lay the ‘No Spitting’ rule on her while you’re at it? Oh, wait. Those are tears. Tears, Don! Things that pour from human beings with souls and emotions? You got a rule for tears in your bag of rules?"

"Jeez! I’m just trying to keep order. Excuse me for being efficient at my job! Trying to make it easier for everybody here!"

"Well, all you’re doing is making an ass out of yourself. Now, c’mon. Help me lower the casket."




-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home