Monday, January 21, 2008

Horris and his twin Borris sat upon the edge of a cliff over looking the ocean

Horris and his twin Borris sat upon the edge of a cliff over looking the ocean. The sun setting in front of them cast colors of pink, blue, grey, and yellow. Horris looked to his brother, a perfect copy of himself, and asked, “Borris, what is your earliest memory?”
Borris twisted his face stared out toward the setting sun. “I don’t know. It might be of us playing in that little swimming pool in the back yard. It’s hard to tell. I really don’t have any reference markers to base time on.”
“Me either. I want to say my earliest memory would be of that little pool,” Horris said as he scratched his head and stared at the sun setting.
“You know you are a clone right?”
“I figured as much. Why would I remember the same stuff as you, yet have no individual memories?”
“Do you know what I am about to do?”
“Yes.”
“Then just go ahead and do it.”
Horris jumped off the cliff into the ocean. He took out an apple from his messenger bag, and slowly ate it as the sun disappeared. Once the sun was gone, he walked back down the path and made a call on his cell.
“Yes, this one was a failure too. Prepare Iorris.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home