Saturday, January 5, 2008

Walk (229)

I went for a walk today.
my neighborhood is nice and quiet, and full of sexy joggers.
i used to enjoy it. but now all i can think about is marriage.
i want to be in a relationship that is based on more than just sex.
I know that this must be some sort of turning point in my life, and i gladly welcome it. but what happens now? do i try to turn the sex machine I've spent the last year with into a somewhat respectable wife?
would she even want to be my wife? we've talked about marriage and it's clear to me that she doesn't see much changing in our lives when she's given the ring.
i just don't know.
i think i have fallen for this girl, which doesn't make much sense seeing as she doesn't seem to be much deeper than a woman obsessed with sex and Star Trek.
I just feel bad that this isn't enough for me.
lord knows some guys would kill for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home