Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother/ Daughter Time

Sarah turned to her mother and asked, "Mom, where do babies come from?"

Her mother, a little thrown off by the question, shifts her weight on
the end of the bed, and replies, "A special place."

"I know you told me that before, but I want to know about this special place."

Her mother strokes a long talon across her daughter's head and says,
"Well, usually when we find a lost human we take him down to the egg
chamber. Then some magic happens. I will fill you in on those details
when you are older, but anyway seventy two hours later out you popped
from his chest!"

"Eww gross!"

"I know dear. It doesn't sound like much, but it is a magical time.
Now it is time for you to go to bed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home