Friday, May 9, 2008

I'M NOT THE ONLY DUST MY MOTHER MADE

For your birthday, I’m jumping out of a giant cake wearing that outfit you always like to see me in:  nothing.  Butt-naked, junk hanging out and swinging in the cakey breeze.  And I’ll sing a special birthday song just for you.  Something by Duran Duran, but with lyrics specially tailored to celebrate your birthday.  I’m thinking the chorus to “Hungry Like the Wolf” reworked as something like, “(Aren’t you) Glad I’m not gay / What more can I say? / It’s your 35th birth-DAAAAAAY!”  Okay, I’m still working on that, but me jumping out of that cake, naked?  That’s a sure thing.  And I’ll serve everybody cake while I’m standing in it.  It’ll be spectacular.  Oh, but then I’d have to have a place to shower off.  And I don’t think they have showers at the race track.  Oh, we’re having your birthday at the track.  Did I mention that part?  So, maybe the naked cake thing wouldn’t work. 

I don’t know.  I might just get you a card.




-SLL

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home