Friday, June 6, 2008

NEW PAGES

She sucks you off while she sits in a baby stroller.

 

C’mon.  What?

 

Yeah, that’s part of the service she provides.

 

I don’t go for that.  No thanks.

 

What, you don’t like getting blown by a gorgeous woman?

 

It’s the baby stroller I have a problem with!

 

You’re not getting blown by an actual baby!  She’s of age!

 

I, uh . . . I don’t care.  That creeps me out.  Sorry, but I’m not doing that.

 

Damn, for somebody who lives in LA you’re a fucking prude.

 

I didn’t grow up in this fucking stinkhole.  I’m from Goddamned Wisconsin and I’m not a prude!  Look, I agreed to do this picture, but I wasn’t aware that you’d be adding scenes like this!

 

Fine, fine.  What if we put a mask on you?  I’ve got a mask in the costume shop.  Nobody would know it was you getting head from the baby.

 

You just said it wasn’t a baby!!!

 

It’s not!  It’s not!  The girl!  The hot, busty woman!  While she blows you, while she’s in the stroller, you’re wearing a mask!

 

What kind of, uh . . . what kind of mask?

 

Deputy Dog?

 

Now, that I like!





-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home