Wednesday, July 23, 2008

THE OTHER CHRIS

The ‘other’ Chris was not the ‘real’ Chris.  We let him enter the apartment anyway and use the bathroom.  When he came out, he told us the stories of Iraq and comas and purple hearts.  Everybody wondered how the ‘other’ Chris got into our party and I didn’t have the heart to tell them that it was me.  I had to take the ‘other’ Chris up to the roof to smoke with the ‘real’ Chris in order to get rid of him.

 

We got rid of him, but he’s got my number in his phone, so I expect a call any day now.

 

The firewater flavored with watermelon gives me a silver tongue. I can speak like a fucking Toastmaster and get rid of just about any Chris that comes my way when I have the juice in me.





-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home