Tuesday, September 11, 2007

THE EMPRESS TAKES A SMOKE BREAK

Can you take this thing off me, please?

Eat shit, you elephant douche!  It stays on.

No, really.  I’m having trouble breathing.

You should have thought of that before you turned into a shit-licking piece of shit.

I don’t want to do this anymore.  Seriously . . .

Tough shit, you abortion!

Seriously, I have asthma!  I need my inhaler!

Oh!  Baby wants his inhaler.  Poor fucking baby.

Can you at least get off of me?

Oh, this isn’t what you wanted?  I remember you begging me to ride you like a pony 15 minutes ago.

Yes, I rethought that and now I just want you to get off of me.  Now, please!

Alright, you fucking weakling.  I’m off!  Are you happy?

Well, I really could use my . . .

Don’t you dare say "inhaler" again, you shit stain!

Why are you shouting?

Your mask stays on!  You understand me, you puss?

Yes, fine.

"Yes, fine" what?

Yes, fine . . . Empress.

I can’t hear you, you monkey shit!

YES, FINE, EMPRESS!  Am I almost done?

You paid for the whole hour.  I don’t do refunds.  This isn’t Sears, you dumb fuck.

Well, how much time have I got left?

Ummmmm, 20 minutes.

Can I get a voucher and come back later or something?

What did I just say?  What words just came out of my mouth?  This is not Sears!!

Can you at least loosen the, um . . .?

What?  Loosen the what, you cumrag?

This whatever it’s called.

Neckstrap?

No.

Armstrap?

No.

Bellystrap?

No.

Crotchstrap?

Yes, yes!!  Can you loosen . .?

No!! Christ, you are the biggest faggot I’ve ever worked for!  Actually, no!  The fags that come in here are a thousand trillion times tougher than you!  My God, you are worthless!!

Okay, I GET IT!!  I’m lower than a piece of dog shit! I am the diseases that spread on the maggots that roll around on dog shit!  I have a microscopic penis, no brain and no value as a human being!!  I GET IT!  Thank you, oh Grand Empress!!

Now we’re getting somewhere.




-SLL

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home