Saturday, September 15, 2007

She did what


    “No, really. I swear it happened.”

    “What happened?” A new comer to the bar asked.

    “I was just hanging out with some of my friends, that’s them over there. Wave guys. Yeah, if you want you can go ask them and they can corroborate my story.
    We were drinking some beers out in the water, and this chick starts screaming something about a jellyfish. She pulls her boob out, right there on the beach!” He pantomimes pulling at his chest and laughs. Everyone at the bar laughs. He stops them saying, “Wait that’s not all!”
    “She has this whole pack of sorostitutes with her, and they get all where shouting suggestions.  You know the one that I heard above all others? Pee on it! Pee on it!”
    A little young kid, probably snuck in with a fake id, asked, “What? Pee on it? Why do that?”
    “I don’t know,” I say. “Its something that you hear. If you don’t have any alcohol the next best thing is to pee on jellyfish sting.
    “So, back to the story. They make a circle around her, and one of them hikes her leg up and pees on her.”
    A chorus of, ews, gross, and nasty emanate from half the bar. The other half turns to see what the commotion is all about.
    The grisly old bartender looks right at the kid who looks to young to be here winks, and says, “Kid you know that’s kinda hot.”
    “Wait, its not over. She starts grabbing it in her hand, and wipes it on her boob, right there on the beach!”
    More jeers and sounds of disgust from the crowd. I even heard somebody say, “That can’t be true.”
“It’s true,” I say. I think to myself as I finish my beer, “I couldn’t come up with a better story if I tried.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home