Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blurred



I remember this kid once told me he added blur to this cat. Can you believe that? Blur to a cat. Wow. Thinking back on it I had to have been pretty gullible to believe it. Then again, this was before we invaded Cocamo. It was a mistake I won’t hold up some grand ideal that our past leaders knew what they were doing. That there was this big plan to help save the planet. There wasn’t. There hasn’t been one since Nixon. God bless that man. The history books say he was the most effective president to date. I believe it. I wasn’t alive then, but damn it look at the text books.
Oh yeah back to the blur. Sally Chopkizt and I were playing on the steps of our apartment building. She was a pretty little girl. Last I heard she was still attractive, but then again you aren’t a high rent hooker if you aren’t at least a little good looking. Back then she was very much the tom boy. Playing with snakes and lizards down at the creek were some of her best times. Or so I have heard. She was with me when … oh hell what was his name?
Raskle Funz! That’s it! Raskle Funz. Red head and evil, according to mom. She told me that his dad gambled and that he was going to hell. I don’t see me believing in hell much, but I believe that that kid was evil. He would pull legs off of bugs and spear the lit butts of fireflies on girls in the neighborhood. He kicked any dog that got in his path. If you were smaller than him he would be after your lunch money. Me being the heafty child that I was didn’t have to worry with him taking my lunch money, but he wasn’t nice to me either. He would come up and brag about doing this or that to some poor kid a few years younger than him self. I wouldn’t say much, not out of fear, but I am a shy guy. Or, I use to be.
Any way, Raskle ran up to Sally and I while we were playing electric toe jacker. He was freaked. He looked white as a ghost and looking everywhere. He asked if we had scene a cat. We told him we hadn’t and then we asked him why he was looking for a cat and what did it look like. He told us to watch out it was one of those tabbies, but it had been blurred. We asked him how he did that. He never answered, just looked even more franticly than before. We looked at him and got back to our game.

Come to think of it, how would you blur a cat?

-P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home