Saturday, November 10, 2007

ASS

Why am I so fascinated by ass? The female figure has so many attributes, so many peaks and valleys that attract the eye on a daily basis. Yet a woman passes by on the street, and what is the first thing I do? I turn around and check out the caboose. Why is that? I’ve never had the impulse to try anal sex, even during the most revved-up moment in bed. A fleeting thought, perhaps, but never something I thought I would try on a girl. I guess I could be considered an ass-man, though I consider myself a breast-man above and beyond. And, as I said, in the heat of the moment, I’m only thinking about "the big valley" anyway. Is it that the ass is attached to the "landing strip?" Is that it? A necessary means to an end? I don’t know. And if I was so attracted to ass, couldn’t I potentially be attracted to whatever that juicy, round ass was attached to? Even a man’s? And does that very thought make me gay?

These are hypothetical, and might I add, rhetorical questions, you understand. Even if a man, my best friend, say, who I share incredible rapport with, had an amazing pair of tits and ass, I would never consider making out with him, praying I could at least get to second base. On one hand, it would be incredibly awkward. From that point on, our friendship would be compromised.

Still, I guess I couldn’t help staring at them if he wore some low-cut number what revealed his man-cleavage.

You just can’t take the dog out of the man.




-SLL

1 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

mmmmmm ASS.

November 12, 2007 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home