Friday, December 14, 2007

Birds by Audrey

“They are beautiful. How did you capture them all?”

“Patience, patience and lots of time spent out doors.”

“In the last year how many days did you spend outside taking pictures?”

“At least three hundred. I would say I spent everyday outside, but I know of at least two days I shot things from my bedroom window.”

“I guess that’s who discoveries are made. Is it true you discovered two new species and rediscovered one species that was thought to be extinct?”

“Yes, it is true, but I don’t like to talk about that out side my scholarly writing. I got lovely shots of them.”

“Is there any truth to the rumors from some of the scientific community that you fabricated those discovered birds?”

“Ah, who said that?”

“I can’t say.”

“Then this interview is over.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home