Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sith (221)

Sunday ends with the typical depression- Just as it had started.
I watched canceled television on DVD, I almost cried twice.
Before I knew it I was approaching midnight.
There was salt, there was Mezcal, but there was no lime.
I just had to cope with it.
That's my lot, it seems.
The phone didn't ring, and I didn't dial.
There is less than six months until 33.
Did 32 mean anything? at all?
Another swig brings me closer to the worm.
"Each leap brings us closer to God"
This makes me giggle.
Ice Station Zero is in the next room,
Monday is around the corner,
And hope, as they say...whatever.
If there were a Sith, at least there would be
an outlet for this despair,
this depression,
this loneliness...
There's always next Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home