Sunday, February 10, 2008

THE PLAID HOOD'S WIFE

So, what’re you guys calling yourselves now?

 

'Unholy Alliance.'

 

What?  I didn’t hear you.

 

‘Unholy Alliance.’  I don’t like it either.

 

Yikes.  Too many syllables.

 

That’s what I said.

 

And what are you?  Satanists or something?

 

Exactly my point.

 

Then why don’t you speak up at these meetings?  It’s your team, too.  You pay dues to these shitbags.  Excuse me.  WE pay dues to these shitbags.  You have a say in this kind of stuff.

 

I know.

 

So, tell them you don’t want to be called ‘Unholy Alliance!’

 

I did, but . . .

 

But what?

 

Well, I didn’t have any better suggestions and even though I hated all of theirs, I didn’t have much of a say, as I see it.

 

Okay, what was wrong with ‘Army of Evil?’  It wasn’t a great name, but it fit.

 

Drew thinks we need an overhaul.  That a name change will help us get over the slump we’ve been in for the past six months.

 

A name change isn’t going to change the fact that you guys get your asses handed to you every time you go up against the Freedom Committee.  A name change wouldn’t have change that you guys knocked over that truckload of Yanni cassettes, which you guys thought was a diamond shipment.

 

I know, I know.  You’re right.

 

The truck was marked Sam Goody, for Christ’s sake.

I know, I know.

 

So, stand up for yourself, Bob.  Do it at the next meeting.  I’m telling you, it’s the best thing for you.

 

See, I don’t know.  I mean, ‘Unholy Alliance’ isn’t that bad, I guess.  We could call ourselves ‘U.A.’ for short.

 

 

Bob, you’re a pussy.




-SLL

 

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home