Thursday, April 3, 2008

Do you love me?

"Do you love me?" she asks breathlessly into the phone.

"Yes, more than life itself," He replies.

"More than air?"

"Yes."

More than water?"

"Yes."

"More than peanut butter?"

A short pause then, "Well, I guess."

"What do you mean you guess? I think it is a pretty straight forward question"

"I know, and I really do love you. The thing is that peanut butter is
just so delicious."

"Wait. Are you eating peanut butter while we are on the phone?"

"Nope."

"Yes you are I can hear it on the roof of your mouth."

"And?"

"Then I am leaving!"

"I guess you aren't a choosey mom," He said as he shoveled another
large spoonful into his mouth.

1 Comments:

Blogger J'Mel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

April 4, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home