Monday, April 28, 2008

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO DO THE HUMP

     Hump my leg. 

What? 

     Hump my leg. 

Nuh-uh! 

     Just hump it! 

Okay. 

     You’re not humping with any feeling at all. 

Maybe you should ask nicely.  Or maybe let me do it when I’m in the mood.  You know, when the mood strikes? 

     Yeah, yeah.  Look, just hump it.  With feeling.  A little emotion if you don’t        mind.  Get into it, you know? 

I’m trying! 

     Oh, just get offa’ me.  The moment’s passed.

You know, I think my suggestions were valid.  How about we try it my way?

     Okay, fine. 

Good.  Hump my leg. 

     What? 

Just hump it! 

     Alright!  You were right!  Point taken. 

I am seriously ready to give up on this relationship. 

     We have a relationship?





-SLL 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home