Monday, May 12, 2008

DUTCH'S COURAGE

She’s a plump girl.

Turkeys are plump, Dutchy boy.  She is fat.

Aw, that’s not nice.

But is it true?  That’s the thing.  Is it true?

Yeah, I guess.  I just wish you weren’t so cold all the time.

I’m cold because you can’t be.  You need me.

I don’t need you.

Oh, you need me.  You’re not aware of how much you need me, but it’ll be clear as a bell soon enough.

Look, don’t talk to me right now, alright?  I’m trying to concentrate.

Yeah.  You’re going to concentrate your way into another fat girl you’ll regret talking to.

Just shut up.  Please.

Whatever you say, my friend.

Alright.  I’m going over there.

Why are you still talking to me?  Do it or don’t do it.  Don’t expect me to encourage this.

Shut up.

Okay, okay.  But I might not be here the next time.



-SLL

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home