Friday, June 6, 2008

Dude, you broke my back. I need your mother!

That could be the single best line ever committed to paper, if it had
been written down. Yes, that is the tragedy of such awesome words.
They are usually a spur of the moment blurb shouted at the peak of
triumph or defeat.

Let us examine this a little deeper. The word 'Dude' is used in the
familiar sense. It is followed closely by the 'you broke my back."
Surely he did not really break his back. We can be assured that some
injury occurred, but nothing as serious as a broken back.

Lastly the ' I need your mother.' Is a jab at current pop culture's
facination with tieing sexual innuendo to someone else's mother.

Ok,

I don't know what it means. I just thought it was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home