Friday, November 2, 2007

Four day castle(291)

When we went to visit my uncles in the old country, we stayed at the four day castle. Every day I asked why it was called the four day castle. I asked the people that worked at the castle, and I asked the people in the village. Everyone just laughed or made cryptic comments. Most of the time, they’d pretend that they didn’t hear me.

My uncle red was the oldest of the four uncles that lived together in the village. After him there was Paul and then Cass. Cass was the youngest at age 62. He looked good for his age.

Everyone kept telling that the castle would be mine one day. I then said that if that was true, then I should know why it was called the four day castle.

They said that I’d find out when the time was right.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home