Wednesday, February 27, 2008

KILL SQUAD MINUTES

The first meeting of The Kill Squad did not turn out as I had hoped.  First of all, nobody in this group has a killer instinct.  Death Dog brought brownies.  He brought brownies!!  I hate that!!  My opinion of him has hit a new low.  Choker proposed a book club, Throatcutter wanted to start a newsletter and Reaper felt like our first course of action was to apply for non-profit status.  Am I nuts or are these the most pussy-ass of ideas?  I want to disband this group and just start all over.  I’m taking Ned with me though.  He was the only one without a code name and the only one that thought we should start by actually killing people.




-SLL

 


1 Comments:

Blogger adam said...

Ned helped me move too man!! That guy is awesome. I wondered why he had an axe in his car though. I'm glad I bought him some pizza.

February 27, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home