Wednesday, February 13, 2008

...tape (190)




When someone dies during a fit of rage, a curse is created.


Got it.


That curse touches and kills everyone it comes into contact with, whether they were guilty of the original crime or not.


I understand.


Julie was a teacher of English in japan and she had a studdent in her class that had gone to the ghost house on a dare. Julie came home, I live next door to julie, now I'm cursed by proximity.


That's all cool.


But could you stop fucking up all of my vhs with images of yourself being killed please, Japanese Ghost Girl?
Either go ahead and kill me or leave my tapes alone.



Got it?

(formatting dedicated to sll.
love you, boo!)

1 Comments:

Blogger SamL. said...

J'Mza, you're the GINCHIEST! Love back to ya' on this lovely of lovely V.D.'s.

February 14, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home