Friday, March 28, 2008

We're Back!

"We are back from commercial in five, four, three," The man mimes two
and then on one points toward the stage.

"Welcome back! I am your host Hank, and I am here with 'The Blob'"

The camera zooms quickly to the amorphous blob sitting next to Hank.
He makes a movement that may or may not be a wave.

Hank turns to The Blob, and asks, "Mr. Blob, how do you feel about
the required government issued legislation that required you to tell
the world your true name?"

"It was hard at first, but my wife and kids were really supportive."

"Do you have any fears that Dr. Myst, who is still on the loose, will
come for your family now that he knows your real name?"

"I was at first, but since the government backing of safe houses for
supers' families I feel much safer.

"I was going to talk to you about your thoughts on the crisis
happening in the Dakotas, but we don't have the time for that. Until
next time, I'm Hank!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home