Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'M GOING TO ACT LIKE I KNOW WHAT THIS GUY'S TALKING ABOUT

                   Erase boards and shit.  The fuggin’ dry erase boards.  Y’know what I mean?

            Heh-heh.  Yeah.  Right on.

            I got nuthin’.  ‘Cause fuggin’ fat cats.  The White House.  Touchin’ every penny, they gotcher’ fuggin’ fingerprints.  Erase boards.  Shit ain’t shit.

            I hear you.

            Don’t know you, but I truss’ you.  Y’know?  S’like big, big, big fuggin’ bitches tellin’ me what t’do.  They’ll take yer’ dick in their mouth and it’s like it’s meltin’ off.  Fuggin’ asshole bitches.

            Yup.

            Yeah.  Yer’ the man.  You know why?

            No.  Why?

            Fuggin’ dicks tryin’ t’push you down, but s’like yer’ not takin’ shit.  But I’m a Christian man out in the world, y’know?

            Amen.

            Fuggin’ serious!  Fuck wit’ me, I’ll go scripture and verse on their asses.  Erase boards fuggin’ messin’ wit’ people’s . . . kid’s minds up.  S’here?  Zip!  S’gone.  S’like black magic.

            Shit.

            Shit s’right.




-SLL

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home