Wednesday, September 26, 2007

(328)

I sat there, waiting for her to realize what she’d done: ruin reality. I told her that everything she had known was false, and I told her not to tell anyone. Apparently all that she did was tell people. Now everyone was questioning reality, and reality was falling apart. In the distance I could see the hulk leaping across buildings. That wasn’t right. Hulk didn’t exist. I could see Hogarth falling into the street, getting hit by vehicles and just standing up as if nothing had happened. There was a fire inside me. There was a rage inside me- it was all gone now. I had finally gotten to the point where I didn’t know what to do. But as I sat there watching her figure it all out, I knew what had to happen. I needed to kiss her. I needed to make personal contact with hr so that we could booth occupy the same space. Maybe then it would all go back to the way it once was. A reset. Maybe then my parents would pick me up and the bus would come on time and the girl would be right in the head again.

I know that none of this makes any-oh shit! It’s all falling apart!

Reset!

Reset!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home