Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wormholes

    Chris has a wormhole generator. I don’t know where he found it, but it is kick ass! I haven’t seen it, but I read in popular mechanics that it looks a lot like a GPS unit that goes in your car. Well, other than the big red button on the side. I could go into the science of it all, but who really wants to know how it rips your body apart atom by atom, and destroys everything but your very soul only to transport it to the destination of your choice. Where once your soul reaches the destination all the localized atoms are smashed back together, and your soul is slammed back into your body by way of your ear.
The marketing of it is just so much slicker if you say instant transportation of any given thing. I like my soul right where it is. What happens if they put me in the wrong body?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home