Thursday, February 28, 2008

BUSTY ASIANS CONFERENCE CALL

Busty Asians.  That’s how it starts.  Busty Asians and lots of explosions.  But not real Asians.  They have to be American born.  I’m NOT being racist!  I simply know what I want.  They need to have huge racks, preferably all-natural.  That’s why they have to be Asian-American.  You know because we put hormones in our cows so they’ll produce more milk, in turn causing all of our girls to develop larger chests.  I read it in Scientific American!  Yes.  Yes, I did!  Do your own research then!  Trust me, they said that!  Plus, most real Asians have those tiny raisin tits and I don’t like the sight of it, personally.  I’m NOT being racist!  Will you let me finish and stop accusing me of shit?  Let me finish.  I swear, you’re not going to believe where this is going!  Okay, so start off with busty Asians and explosions.  This image fills the screen.  Fills it.  It overwhelms to audience.  Then, credits while busty Asians fly through the explosions.  Alright, that’s all I got.




-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home