Saturday, March 29, 2008

The beach is beautiful

"The beach is beautiful. I just wish we could come under different
circumstances," She said as she held his arm watching the sun set.

"I know dear. I figured that we might as well. You never know when it
will be your last day on this earth," He said as he finished loading
the last of his shells into his shotgun. "There's no where else to
run, and the sun is going down fast. I hope you have plenty stakes."

"I do." She kissed him on the cheek.

Tonight the vampires would be out in force. Their problem was
compounded with it being a full moon.

"I hate full moons," he said as he cocked the shotgun. The last of
their good silver had gone into making the pellets for these shells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home