Sunday, March 30, 2008

THE WACKY PACK

We wore the suits, just like the TV show.  Funny, we were almost unapproachable.  Big Benny was the overactive chipmunk, I was the octopus sea captain, Amy was the flatulent duck, Morrie was the pirate bear and William was the hobo ghost.  It was a sight, I’ll tell you that.  The Martell Day Care didn’t know what hit them.  All told, we were able to get away with about $1500.  I never thought day cares had that kind of cash on the premises, but fuck Amy’s duck, was I wrong.  Nobody really got hurt.  I mean, I think Morrie said he had to push a couple of kids down, but I’m sure they were fine.  And we only took two hostages this time.  One lady and some brat.  But I made sure we didn’t cross state lines so it wouldn’t bring the Feds down on us.  I don’t know.  Probably not a smart choice, hindsight being what it is.  I’m keeping the kid though.  Calling him Perry after my dad.  I think he’s going to grow up to be one Hell of an entertainer.



-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home