Friday, May 2, 2008

NO MUSS

So, what do you got for me?

Let’s see.  Ummm . . “No fuss, no muss?”

“Muss?”  What the fuck is “muss?”

It’s like “no problem.”

So, essentially it means “no fuss.”

Sure.

So, you’re proposing the tagline, “No fuss, no fuss.”

Alright, so I didn’t really think that one through.  I’ve got a better one.

You’d better.  Hit me.

“We’ll sue the pants off of you.  And then you’ll have to go around with no pants.”

That’s the one that’s better than “No fuss, no fuss.”  C’mon!  What else you got?

Uh . . . “spluh-goo-goo?”

What?

“Spluh-goo . . . . goo?”

What are you saying?

I don’t know!  I was nervous.  That just came out.

Well, it’s genius!  Say it again!  This time with feeling!

Spluh-goo-goo!

Yes.  YES!  See, that’s the kind of tagline this agency needs!  It’s fresh, it’s new, it’s  memorable!  Clem, I’m giving you a promotion!  Senior Writer!

Bluh-blau-dau!

Alright, you got the promotion.  Settle down.



-SLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home