Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Muse



Well, I got this muse. She is awesome! No wait hon’ I swear she means nothing. Yes, I did say she was my muse. Trust me it’s not a physical relationship. You have nothing to worry about. She just shows up sometimes in the weirdest places and ideas just come to me.

Do we talk? Do you want the truth, or are you just saying that so you can ignore me and believe what you want?

The truth? I haven’t ever said a word to her. Really, I swear. Its like I see her out, brush past her, and she says something. The somethings are the most beautiful things I have ever heard. Wondrous ideas just flow from her mouth. It is like she holds the secrets of the universe in her head and she has no idea they are there.

What do you mean you are leaving? You can’t leave. Don’t you get it if I wanted her I would talk to her. She just …

Pretty? I guess you could say she is cute. Not beautiful, or even pretty. Cute in the way a puppy is cute, or a little preschooler that just happens to say the most profound things. You don’t have anything to worry about.

Trust me.


-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home