Friday, October 12, 2007

Train Tracks



“Help! Help!” The young woman cried. She was tied to a set of railroad tracks that disappear into the night.
“That won’t help you much, if at all,” a man with an oversized mustache said as he twirled it. “Truth be told it will probably hurt you in the long run.”
A weird moan can be heard down the tracks. “Not long from now they will be here, and I will be gone. You on the other hand will not be so blessed.”
She pleaded through tears, “I will do anything. Please!”
“Ok here you go,” He said as he tossed a revolver onto the ground about two feet from her hand. “I would do my best to get my hand on that before they get here.”
Another louder moan floated down the tracks, she screamed. The moaning grew more intense.
“Good luck hope you know better next time than to give me unsweet tea when I ask for sweet tea.


-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home